West Brom v Everton. Saturday 1st September @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Lukaku is a massive bonus. He was the one who turned the Spurs game around.

Although that said I was looking forward to seeing how he and Distin would match up for strength.

Odemwingie's only on the bench too. I may had been satisfied with a draw before but knowing all this we really should be winning this.

But if we keep winning its hard to complain about it, only thing is he must be damn fit to start 4 games in a row, thought when he went off against Orient it was his body telling him its had enough.

Look forward to lots of lofted chips down the line to no one :)

It's coming soon but all he has to do now is sit infront of the defence and then give the ball to the footballers.

FFS NEVILLE STARTS AGAIN, HE'LL BE STARTING WHEN HE'S 44!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But if we keep winning its hard to complain about it, only thing is he must be damn fit to start 4 games in a row, thought when he went off against Orient it was his body telling him its had enough.

*sighs*

FFS NEVILLE STARTS AGAIN, HE'LL BE STARTING WHEN HE'S 44!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neville is our best right back, not to mention if Hibbert was playing there, we'd still be getting these lofted chips down the line to nobody.

Can't believe people are complaining about Neville starting. There is no way the team should be changed after the performance they put in against Villa.

I'm fairly sure you've got that completely the wrong way around.

I dont think i do, i dont particularly rate hibbert, and i know plenty who dont rate Neville. To suggest Hibbert doesn't ever loft it down the line is silly though, he does, the same as Neville. I'm almost certain that it's an instruction by the manager. The same as being told to stay back in the CM role, Barkley does the same as Rodwell did, crab it out, sometihng which Arteta was like before he left.

Also think this game has a draw written all over it.

Except he's not and Hibbert never lifts the ball down the line.

Exactly. I don't think Hibbert has many fans around here but its not hard to admit that in the last 2 years he has improved to a decent standard whilst Neville just gets older and worse. 2 or more years ago Neville was fine but not any more.

Obviously Coleman didn't play well enough on Wednesday to deserve a game at rb ahead of a 34 year old lolz.

I guarantee you all that Neville will give the ball away at least 5 times today. Good job his name isn't Barkley or he'd never play.

And yes i am complaining about Neville playing 4 games in a row. Sure we've started well but the whole point of having 11 players is that you have the best 11 players possible. Even after a decent window we are still left with 2 average at best right backs and a 34 year old playing at centre mid who cannot rely on his passing to get him through games.

He is our weakest point so until it gets improved on i'm gonna moan ok. And i'm still gonna cheer just like you if we win.

I think Moyes rates Hibbert over Neville to be honest, as do I, but Hibbert's been injured and missed the Villa game so maybe it's something to do with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back