Match Thread West Brom vs Everton. Mon, 28 Sep, 20:00 The Hawthorns, West Bromwich

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 28206
  • Start date Start date

WBA v Everton

• Everton

Votes: 242 79.9%
  • WBA

Votes: 21 6.9%
  • Cheese on wedding cake

Votes: 40 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm always very concerned when an established centre-half partnership doesn't make it out on to the pitch in its entirety. The benefit of a fluid and consistent partnership can't be overstated. Just ask Man City.

....agree, but suspensions and injuries means it likely that back up will be required throughout the season. That's why the quality of the bench is important.

We've got a fair bit of height in the side with all of the back 4, Barry and Lukaku all being good in the air. Barkley is also a big lad although he isn't the best at heading but Naismith gets up pretty well. We could be dangerous from set pieces for a change

I'm going to try and watch this on Sky's sky camera, gives a birds eye view of the game allowing sight of the match formations, if its crap I'll be right peed off

Surprised that he's gone for Del not Lennon but we will need to break them down, and we should win the midfield battle with them having 2 up top. Cautiously optimistic but if we go behind it will be a very long night...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back