West Ham Utd 1-2 Everton. Sat 22nd Dec @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
top 4 chance has gone. fellaini and baines will be sold and moyes will go. this can all be blamed on bad officials. to win this game now will be too hard and we should be 1-0 up. we have been cost around 10-15 points by dodgy decisions and i have had enough. i am going to stop watching because its a waste of time. ****ing prick official [Poor language removed]

Useless. Playing a completely ineffective Neville in midfield also means we have to play Jags in a position he's clearly not very good at and play Heitinga in a position where he is a liability. Almost a third of our outfield positions compromised JUST to accommodate one of the worst central midfielders I've ever seen.

Moyes probably feels Neville won't have to run as much at CM as he would at RB. Clearly not fully fit, though. Stupid move by Moyes, as redundant as that sounds.

Heitinga off Hitzlsperger on at half time. Neville to RB. This is a typical Moyes sub. He won't take Anichebe off he loves him.

top 4 chance has gone. fellaini and baines will be sold and moyes will go. this can all be blamed on bad officials. to win this game now will be too hard and we should be 1-0 up. we have been cost around 10-15 points by dodgy decisions and i have had enough. i am going to stop watching because its a waste of time. ****ing prick official [Poor language removed]

seriously you need to stop watching anyways if you think its all because of officials ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back