West Ham Utd v Everton - Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oumar Niasse, scored a decent goal and could have had a second.
Again he was the only one who looked like he wanted to play football, the rest of them all had one or even both eyes on their summer jollys.
Roll on the World Cup, we can look forward to seeing some decent football for a change and not the subbuteo we have had to endure this season.

..great work @AndyC.

Went for Jagielka, thought he stuck to his task with very little cover around him. Niasse took his goal well, but his limitations are shown with other chances he should’ve gone across the keeper with. At least the lad puts in a shift and keeps the opposition defence on their toes.

Just glad it’s over.

I didn't see the match (I was watching Warrington Wolves destroying Toronto Wolfpack 66-10 at the Halliwell Jones, very enjoyable in the sunshine), but voted for Oumar as the goalscorer and already proven to give his all.

Niasse.

He is the only player that has consistently tried his best every game regardless of his opportunities and capabilities, of which he makes up for it in unconditional effort and passion.

If you didn't vote for Niasse then you must have been on the lash all day and accidentally clicked on someone else ;) (understandable with the season we've had to endure)

Great game and difficult to pick out which of our lion-hearted lads in blue merited MotM.
I must confess to feeling a little melancholy at the minute; what a season we Evertonians have been treated to!. I cannot wait for more of the same from our brave lads next season.

NSNO

The collective support is man of the match, we may differ how we care, but at least we do.
Niasse for me, he seems to care too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back