Match Thread West Ham v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Better away performance, shot ourselves in the foot though, silly foul given away but nothing could be done about the free kick for the first, then Kenny too slow to react after a brilliant stop from Pickford for the second

Thought Keane was unlucky to be sent off, didn’t think either were bookings and Oliver seemed way to keen (pardon the pun) to get the second yellow out instead of issuing a final warning

Been doing it all season, under Benitez now under Lampard. Literally goal costing is individual errors every game. Was creeping in towards the end under Ancelotti as well.

The players are just so sloppy
Absolutely. The my have no leaders. Tim Howard just said it on the postgame here in the US and I agree. How are players laughing on the field after yet another loss. It’s sickening to watch that as a fan.

Big picture we looked pretty decent today. A worldie free kick against the run of play and a bad giveaway in midfield plus a terrible challenge for a second yellow. Much breeze performance overall, if we play like this for the rest of the season we will be fine

The problem is I’m not sure if our guys are up for it

Didn't have any bearing on the game at the end other than they would have had one less player in the box defending the ball in but how the West ham lad (cresswell i think?) didn't get sent off for kicking richarlison on the floor is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back