Match Thread West Ham v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrace song idea
(to the tune of The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down; ask your Grandad)

The club that made old Dixie Dean
While Gladys was swinging
The club that made old Dixie Dean
And all the toffees were singing

They went na-na-na-na-na-na, na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na

Was promised a ticket via a Hammers contact but it fell through yesterday. Normally I'd be gutted but would have been a hard watch sitting with their fans. Could be a long afternoon.

Sad that I am looking at this round of fixtures just hoping to maintain our "status quo" which would mean we are one game closer to survival, fingers crossed that lot beat Watford and City go for it against Burnley,over to you Everton:rolleyes:

the only positive i can muster is that when moyes is expected to win,he doesnt.
he likes being the underdog and when theres expectation for an easy win,
we all know too well how it ends!
Not sure about that, Moyes never won a big away in his entire time at Everton so he can’t have liked being an underdog that much. We used to be so strong at home under Moyes we could beat anyone and I expect no different from Moyes’ West Ham, they’ll score at least once from a set piece and be very hard to break down…

Probably be Zouma score a header and we all make cat noises at him and get points docked for racist behaviour or something

Just hope Lampard learns from previous managers and sets up with a flat back 8. Keep it tight and for goodness sake don't give away any free kicks or corners. Realistically, 2 or 3 nil loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.