What are you currently listening to?

For the umpteenth time, My Favourite worst nightmare - Arctic monkeys. still trying to work out if it is better than the first album, too close to call.

I'll say! (Saw him on that tour in a small club over here in front of a couple of hundred people. Great concert.)

I am officially jealous! My Uncle's seen him quite a few times, he also saw The Jam twice. Lucky get. He's promised to take me the next time he goes to see Weller. We're also probably going to see 'From The Jam', so I'll have seen all three original Jam members, just not altogether :P

Yeah, shame I never got to see them in their heyday. I couldn't believe it when I walked into this tiny sweaty club and there was no bugger there. I asked a few people if they actually knew who he was and they didn't really. But he's one of those (Bruce Springsteen is another) who really gives his all in concert and everyone had a great time.

:lol: Your not the first to say that and you wont be the last!, especially when it comes to my music taste! lol

Ne-Yo's Ex - So Sick (female version)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back