What are you currently listening to?

This has to be the most cringey thing I have ever seen in my life hahahaha

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Nah, it's very embarrassing seeing how bland foo fighters are. Plus she has a band anyway

If Grohl is having a swing, you need to look in the mirror more often. Although not a huge fan I appreciate who he is as an artist; one the most genuinely nice guys. And this is coming from friends/acquaintances who've been lucky enough to be around him. You can not be keen on his music, fine, but he doesn't feck around as a person.

If Grohl is having a swing, you need to look in the mirror more often. Although not a huge fan I appreciate who he is as an artist; one the most genuinely nice guys. And this is coming from friends/acquaintances who've been lucky enough to be around him. You can not be keen on his music, fine, but he doesn't feck around as a person.

Calling out a popstar for no real reason at one of his gigs, apparently worked Taylor Hawkins so hard with constant PR... Seems a lovely bloke

He was a drummer in Nirvana for three albums and then made turgid commercial radio friendly rock for the next 20 years. He has carried those few years with Nirvana well, I'll give him that. Maybe if Chris Martin was in Pearl Jam for a few years people would pretend Coldplay are good too, who knows

Calling out a popstar for no real reason at one of his gigs, apparently worked Taylor Hawkins so hard with constant PR... Seems a lovely bloke

He was a drummer in Nirvana for three albums and then made turgid commercial radio friendly rock for the next 20 years. He has carried those few years with Nirvana well, I'll give him that. Maybe if Chris Martin was in Pearl Jam for a few years people would pretend Coldplay are good too, who knows

You're not in a well-known band for 25 years if you're "overworked"; especially via a bandmate, you've got it from plenty of other sources. S'pose he snuffed Cobain too, eh...

giphy.gif

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back