What are you currently listening to?

Quite clearly mad and oddly obsessed with purple, I haven't ruled out him being an Extra Terrestrial, but he is insanely talented.

Have you seen "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" from the George Harrison tribute concert? Tom Petty, Steve Winwood, Jeff Lynne & Dhani Harrison. All talented but it's one of those fairly pedestrian 'proper music' slick earnest covers with far too many guitarists involved.

Then Prince comes on dressed as....well Prince, plays a mad solo which blows them all off the stage and swans off without a word throwing his guitar down on the way.

Proper "That's how it's done lads" vibe. 🤣

Have you seen "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" from the George Harrison tribute concert? Tom Petty, Steve Winwood, Jeff Lynne & Dhani Harrison. All talented but it's one of those fairly pedestrian 'proper music' slick earnest covers with far too many guitarists involved.

Then Prince comes on dressed as....well Prince, plays a mad solo which blows them all off the stage and swans off without a word throwing his guitar down on the way.

I haven't seen that no but I can imagine.

Hahaha yes. It's fantastic.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back