What are you currently listening to?

Childish Gambino’s new (and final) album. Another mix of styles but I think I prefer it to Atavista which he released in May.

The video for Lithonia is another corker by him as well. But it’s definitely not for the faint hearted or those who don’t like jump scares.

I have never heard of them, will give it a listen now...

You might like a lot of their 'newer' stuff if you like this one. They've been self known as the 'UK's only emo band' (obv a bit of a joke) for the last few albums. The older stuff is a bit hyper indie which should be left in the 00

The singer is really into football too so there are some weird references there, including xG. They have a pretty big cult following in the US too. Ian Cohen (who for me is the best modern emo writer) loves them

You might like a lot of their 'newer' stuff if you like this one. They've been self known as the 'UK's only emo band' (obv a bit of a joke) for the last few albums. The older stuff is a bit hyper indie which should be left in the 00

The singer is really into football too so there are some weird references there, including xG. They have a pretty big cult following in the US too. Ian Cohen (who for me is the best modern emo writer) loves them
Really enjoyed that, it's a very american sound but while i was listening to it I could tell the vocalist is definitely British. I'll be having a listen to their other stuff defo

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back