What happens to Round?

Status
Not open for further replies.

justmeinit

Player Valuation: £950k
I can't see Moyes taking him with him, So looks like we will be stuck with him and will probably have to pay him off as no doubt new man will want his own number 2

Can't see him taking him to utd. They already have staff there which I presume initially moyes will be expected to work with. More than likely our new manager will bring his own assistant.

Apparently the new manager will have to follow 3 rules if they want to keep Round.

1: Keep him away from bright lights

2: Keep him away from water

3: Most importantly, don't feed him after midnight.

Last edited:

Based on what? He's probably the most respected number 2 in the Premier League, and it was a coup for Moyes when he signed him. Problem was, Moyes doesn't listen to anyone.
How do u know that? I read an interview from someone who worked for Moyes and he is always asking others what they think (On whatever issue they were having). Our new manager will want his own backroom staff, and Moyes might not take round with him cos ive heard Moyes will be Fergie puppet for the next 12 months and will have to keep the same backroom staff that in place.

Based on what? He's probably the most respected number 2 in the Premier League, and it was a coup for Moyes when he signed him. Problem was, Moyes doesn't listen to anyone.

We're about to find out. In the past I have blamed Round for Moyes' shortcomings.. failing to make the sub, team selection, being risk averse in his decision making. Has always come across as a yes man.

It seems obvious that Steve Round is out of contract this summer. He was Moyes' appointment, why would the club give him contract any longer than the manager?

Good Grief he's the most hated man never to have done anything other than his job in History.

What do you want from your Number 2? A 'No' Man?

He would have just hired Davek.

Status
Not open for further replies.