What is going on at this club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiss the crest

Player Valuation: £35m
On the official site, I just don't believe what I have just seen, members can watch a cook off from Anthony Gordon and James Gardner.
So whilst we have the worst team in the premier league and is sliding fast into the championship, the club put this on the website for fans to watch.

Anthony Gordon should be working on his finishing and James Gardner should be getting fit.

You really couldn't make this up

On the official site, I just don't believe what I have just seen, members can watch a cook off from Anthony Gordon and James Gardner.
So whilst we have the worst team in the premier league and is sliding fast into the championship, the club put this on the website for fans to watch.

Anthony Gordon should be working on his finishing and James Gardner should be getting fit.

What did they cook?

Yes you're right mate, they should do nothing but play and practise football for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Anything less is making a mockery out of the paying fan.

Yes you're right mate, they should do nothing but play and practise football for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Anything less is making a mockery out of the paying fan.
I would just like to see them practice and play with a bit of intensity, rather than this rubbish.

I suppose it does show a competitive edge to the players while they do these cook offs

The OS treats us fans as idiots. I only use it for fixtures.

Status
Not open for further replies.