What vintage is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrismpw

Player Valuation: £70m
Approved by moderator (thanks Danny)

One of the things about getting older is the realisation that 'things' get less important to you. As a result, and slowly due to becoming increasingly skint, I'm having a clear out and putting some stuff on eBay.

Some such things are some of my togger shirt collection from way back. Am thinking if listing this third kit from the late 80s, not sure exactly when though. I know I it's very rare and valuable (can't even find pictures of it on Google / eBay).

I'm sure the combined brain cells of GOT will give me a year.

Will consider swapping for an FA Cup win, or league title. Will NOT swap for a bag of all-cure sawdust.
2017-10-27 16.38.53.jpg

Looks akin to a one off kit we had produced for a cup game (Shrewsbury?) , but they would never have been available to fans unless you got it from someone who worked for the club. I'd guess you'd remember that though?

Approved by moderator (thanks Danny)

One of the things about getting older is the realisation that 'things' get less important to you. As a result, and slowly due to becoming increasingly skint, I'm having a clear out and putting some stuff on eBay.

Some such things are some of my togger shirt collection from way back. Am thinking if listing this third kit from the late 80s, not sure exactly when though. I know I it's very rare and valuable (can't even find pictures of it on Google / eBay).

I'm sure the combined brain cells of GOT will give me a year.

Will consider swapping for an FA Cup win, or league title. Will NOT swap for a bag of all-cure sawdust. View attachment 41565

Have a look online mate, there's dedicated forums for rare / obscure footy kits.

I put some old Umbro goalkeepers tops from the ninties on eBay a while ago and got contacted by lads off these forums.

Apparently there's a big market for gear like this and some quite tasty prices being paid too.

Looks akin to a one off kit we had produced for a cup game (Shrewsbury?) , but they would never have been available to fans unless you got it from someone who worked for the club. I'd guess you'd remember that though?
Nah I remember buying it from a shop. Don't think it's a one off design.

Status
Not open for further replies.