What will 2015 bring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

helpimonfire

Player Valuation: £35m
So, a bit of gloom and doom around at the moment as the lads are not performing.

Lets have your predictions for how 2015 will pan out up to May.

I think we will go on a winning run and get up the league again, maybe grabbing a Euro League place. FA cup we will hammer the hammers then go out to some lower team. Young boys will be brushed aside as we go on the March to Warsaw, something tells me that we could just go all the way in this one.

I am probably a mile off everything, but I can feel a trophy may be heading our way.

Lets have yours, just a bit of fun. We can look back in may and see who is the mystic Toffee.

So, a bit of gloom and doom around at the moment as the lads are not performing.

I think we will go on a winning run and get up the league again, maybe grabbing a Euro League place. FA cup we will hammer the hammers then go out to some lower team. Young boys will be brushed aside as we go on the March to Warsaw, something tells me that we could just go all the way in this one.

I am probably a mile of everything, but I can feel a trophy may be heading our way.

Lets have your, just a bit of fun. We can look back in may and see who is the mystic Toffee.
Its bizarre after recent performances but yeah we know how good they can be and I do have a feeling when we are on song we can be a match for most sides,McCarthy is being missed like a sore thumb,he is the ticking heartbeat of our team IMHO,trophy?it'll probably end in tears but I fancy our chances ten fold on achieving this compared to the Moyes years.

A decent winger in jan, mirallas stays fit both of them play and barkley/ Naismith rotate playing behind lukaku, McCarthy and stones stay fit, everything back to normal.

We then finish 7th, win fa cup and Europa league semis.

Will take that.
Amazing what a nights sleep can do was suicidal last night.

I think we'll finish 10th
Last 16 of Europa
Win the FA Cup - after such a rubbish season it would be just like us plus I still think there's a decent team in there who on their day can beat and outplay anyone, just not consistently to win Europa.

Its bizarre after recent performances but yeah we know how good they can be and I do have a feeling when we are on song we can be a match for most sides,McCarthy is being missed like a sore thumb,he is the ticking heartbeat of our team IMHO,trophy?it'll probably end in tears but I fancy our chances ten fold on achieving this compared to the Moyes years.
That's the one good thing about Martinez. As bad as we are there's still the feeling we are capable of winning something. Under Moyes we where guaranteed a good effort but never actually looked like winning as he was too fearful of losing.

We won't go far in Europe unless our form picks up

Form isn't a tap that you can flick on for different competitions

You do realise that's exactly what we have been doing though this season? We've looked sound in the EL and crap in the league. So we obviously have some kind of Boberto European tap that he only turns on when the European sides roll into town.

I am probably a mile off everything, but I can feel a trophy may be heading our way.

Lets have yours, just a bit of fun. We can look back in may and see who is the mystic Toffee.
War,famine and pestilence.......

What will 2015 bring?

I just hope a sufficiently good end to the season to demonstrate to some of our players that we can compete at the top end of the table otherwise I fear the sound of hovering vultures.
Shouldn't be the case but I can almost hear the echo of "I want to play CL football" coming from some who might believe that the grass is greener elsewhere

You do realise that's exactly what we have been doing though this season? We've looked sound in the EL and crap in the league. So we obviously have some kind of Boberto European tap that he only turns on when the European sides roll into town.

True , but European teams have played into our hands by giving us plenty of space and trying to out pass us.

Whereas in the league team's have sussed out how to beat us by pressuring our defence and gambling we won't have anything in attack

True , but European teams have played into our hands by giving us plenty of space and trying to out pass us.

Whereas in the league team's have sussed out how to beat us by pressuring our defence and gambling we won't have anything in attack

And hopefully European teams will continue to be kind all the way through to the final and as long as we avoid an English team we will be sound ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.