What's eating Gilbert Hinchcliffe?

Andy Hinchcliff his chin is offside

Had a wand of a left foot though

Not heard him commentating on us so not sure what his problem is, maybe doing it for attention

Exhibit A your honour

Attachments

• IMG_0295.jpeg
    IMG_0295.jpeg
    64.1 KB · Views: 1
Dour grapes.
Hated us for years. I believe there was bad blood between him and Kendall. Probably bitter about something.

“Everton is such a unique Football Club, with extremely knowledgeable, and intensely demanding fans. It will always be a club not for the faint hearted! As an Everton player, you have an obligation to carry on the Everton tradition, and represent those fans, and that can be something that can weigh some players down. The way I saw it, I was extremely lucky to represent Everton Football Club, they weren’t lucky to have me, by any means!”

You may, or may not, recall the fact that Hinchcliffe was sold by Howard Kendall at Manchester City, and had the misfortune to end up having him become his new boss again, not once, but twice! He was later sold again by Kendall, to Sheffield Wednesday, in 1998. There doesn’t appear to be any bitterness, though, from Hinchcliffe.

“Howard was an incredible guy, and what he did for Everton was fantastic, but he just didn’t rate me

it used to go round years ago that he didn’t even like footy he was just good at it and cricket was his sport so don’t know how he ended up commentating , he’s a right misery

it used to go round years ago that he didn’t even like footy he was just good at it and cricket was his sport so don’t know how he ended up commentating , he’s a right misery

To be honest he only had two decent seasons under Joe Royle , before and after Joe he was pretty mediocre. He didn’t get on with Kendall either.