wheels in danger of coming off

Status
Not open for further replies.

teppic

Player Valuation: £50m
1 point from nine is a poor return from the fixtures we have played. a win against derby is vital now. the big fear is losing 5th place and europe along with it.

this has been a stellar season but lack of squad depth and dare i say ideas is costing us in spades now.

take stock and lets push ourselves over the finish line.

I wish Faddy stayed, oh wait a minute he's hurt too.

We played well in the 2nd half too we just need some healthy players.

Derby is playing well, uh I mean better lately, so it may not be easy.

FFS the doom and gloomers are working overtime today. We are four points clear of Pompey, live with it.

FFS the doom and gloomers are working overtime today. We are four points clear of Pompey, live with it.

ffs yourself. 1 point from nine and throw in the PERFORMANCES we have put in it is worrying.

bruce.. if pompy catch us and win the cup it's happy days as 6th will take a uefa spot.

Every team has a run of a few games where results are not great. Thats happened to us recently. We have an excellent opportunity on sunday to get back to winning ways against Derby and with the return of AJ (sorely missed yesterday) we'll have more options and pace up front.

4 points over Pompey is still a healthy lead.

Tony Adams is very confident that they'll catch us, and i think they will run us close, but we must win our next two games to take any heat off us.

If Pompey were to win the cup and finish 5th, then the UEFA place would go to the 6th place team, not to the cup runners up.

But we ain't going to finish below Pompey. Listen to Jags. The players know that the performance on Sunday didn't do them justice, and they'll bounce back with renewed determination, as they did after the first leg defeat against Fiorentina.

If Pompey were to win the cup and finish 5th, then the UEFA place would go to the 6th place team, not to the cup runners up.

But we ain't going to finish below Pompey. Listen to Jags. The players know that the performance on Sunday didn't do them justice, and they'll bounce back with renewed determination, as they did after the first leg defeat against Fiorentina.

I think we're lucky that we have Derby next, we really should get a result against them to get us back on track.

Status
Not open for further replies.