When do we boycott?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jinkyali

Player Valuation: £40m
Reading the accounts this evening has left me even more dejected regarding the future of this once great club.

At what point do marches etc in the form of protest turn into boycotting the club?

When does the club cross the line to the extent that going to the match compromises ones principles?

chris-kamara-chris.gif

Reading the accounts this evening has left me even more dejected regarding the future of this once great club.

At what point do marches etc in the form of protest turn into boycotting the club?

When does the club cross the line to the extent that going to the match compromises ones principles?
It doesn’t.

Bollocks to even suggest it. This is our club, we are the custodians regardless of whatever happens.

No we have to go the match they will not take that away from us fans. Is just bad timing at the minute will be a march before everyone of the home games then depending when we get safe or the end of season will be alot more work by us fans to make changes they will not get away with this anymore. Is great seeing the whole fanbase now all thinking the same now dont get dejected it is the end for bill and the rest of them now nsno

How will depriving the club of gate money help the club?

Turn up, protest quietly.

Also get a life. Its just a game.

How will depriving the club of gate money help the club?

Turn up, protest quietly.

Also get a life. Its just a game.

I'm a season ticketer mate. They've had all my money already.

Enjoy a great life generally but ultimately the protests of marching before hand seemingly aren't making a blind bit of difference.

Also, we have 32000 ST holders, unfortunately a boycott wouldn’t make a blind bit of difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.