When Gibson's back

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a massive CM hole in our entire squad.

Every other outfield postion we appear to have lots of spunk making options, but when it comes to CM, it makes me cry, when you slot Gibson in there, it makes me puke having to pick between Osman or Neville.

We have a massive CM hole in our entire squad.

Every other outfield postion we appear to have lots of spunk making options, but when it comes to CM, it makes me cry, when you slot Gibson in there, it makes me puke having to pick between Osman or Neville.

Both are playing well, especially Osman. I don't think either one should be dropped as soon as Gibons is fit, just because he's available. He'll have to work his way back in.

Both are playing well, especially Osman. I don't think either one should be dropped as soon as Gibons is fit, just because he's available. He'll have to work his way back in.

Not sure about that. Think Neville could probably do with a rest. He can't be expected to play every game for us in midfield when he's approaching 36.

I wouldnt go as far as playing well, but both are certainly doing a job, clearly I am being harsh, both at times have played superbly well, but other times have been god damn awful, but neither player excites me, thats not a stick to beat them with, Osman does wonderful stuff at times, but he lacks any sort of strength and goes missing during games, Neville screens the defense well and has been giving young Coleman some excellent cover, but if I see another chipped ball im gonna go insane.

Ive just been really impressed with Gibson, his range of passing is superb and we know at some point he could smash 1 from 40 yards.

Ideally we would have an 09 Arteta next to him, but the thought of picking between Osman or Neville makes me meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back