When Suarez "scored" at the end, before you knew it was offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in the Upper Bullens. It wasn't a free kick to start with. Soon as Stevie G laaa placed the ball. Ya stomach churned. Before ya knew it, the ball was being rifled into the roof of the net..But I saw S.G.L out of the corner of my eye striding away, arms aloft.Then the cheer went up and I saw the flag raised. We broke and I saw Baines with the ball at his feet..and all I could think was.. Stevie G Laaa..he's playing us onside!!But for some reason,our counter attacks today were devoid of imagination and determination. Marvin Guaye should be doubled over in a hotel room now, with a busted gut and lungs from running so hard. But, he played like a 49 year old in a sunday afternoon pub league. Laboured and disinterested doesn't come close. I know we can't rub a magic genie lamp and turn back time..but if Miralles had stayed on the pitch, I can't help thinking we'd of won that game today! Damn you Suarez and Mariner!!

I was suprised it was taking so long, i could almost here the crowd chatting on the radio, the lull in play moving towards the 90th minute, accepting a point. i just F*CKING knew that players like him NEVER ever switch off, and that goal should have stood, i would be f*cking fuming if that was us, and to be honest they have a somewhat a little empathy with us now, knowing a f*cking disgustingly obvious decision has ruined the derby for them.

Well Ossie never touched Rahim 'run like a woman with your elbows on your hips' so their joy was through a refs mistake anyway, and Jags as has been said had the Urug all over him like a cheap Coat.

I accepted it as merely inevitable mate.

Same hear mate I thought the feee kick was kind to diver Gerrard Osman did touch him but he made the most of it the alledged goal went in I thought typical redsh*te, I was made up they were celebrating as Baines sped up the wing I seen the assistants flag - it was no offside but Jags was most deffo fouled goodstyle ala robert huth typical holding him down with two arms, & climbing up his back to provide buckteeth the chance justice as he should have seen red earlier for dirty the stamp on Distan!
The ref was kind to them today Stirling & buckteeth could have seen red one for two yellows Sterling & the stamp by buckteeth was a disgrace on Distan!

I was suprised it was taking so long, i could almost here the crowd chatting on the radio, the lull in play moving towards the 90th minute, accepting a point. i just F*CKING knew that players like him NEVER ever switch off, and that goal should have stood, i would be f*cking fuming if that was us, and to be honest they have a somewhat a little empathy with us now, knowing a f*cking disgustingly obvious decision has ruined the derby for them.

He shouldn't have been on the pitch though.

the way we stopped playing in the last 10 minutes, the fact that Felli was knackered after 70 mins, the fact that distin was injured because of suarez trying to snap his achilles...I just KNEW they would score in injury time. Glad to see that flag though
This. We laboured like [Poor language removed] in the last 15 and I was screaming at the tele the whole time. It very VERY nearly cost us...

i was ready to walk out then people started shouting its offside, gerrard was on his knees infront of the liverpool fans with jones, everton broke out of defence, the rest is a blur. one question. how the fcuk did we not score when half the liverpool team were in the corner with suarez and the captain and goalie were infront of their fans. i haven't seen it on tv yet.

i was ready to walk out then people started shouting its offside, gerrard was on his knees infront of the liverpool fans with jones, everton broke out of defence, the rest is a blur. one question. how the fcuk did we not score when half the liverpool team were in the corner with suarez and the captain and goalie were infront of their fans. i haven't seen it on tv yet.

Baines broke clear, they were playing everyone onside but unfortunately nobody got up with him at pace and they accidentally had enough players behind the ball to cope.

It would have been pure gold though if we'd have broke and scored. I'd have died happy.

I screamed and said **** you the dirty South American ****! Glad it was not their goal 4/5 seconds later.

Just felt empty, like why am I alive, then saw it was offside and burst out laughing at Gerrard as he sprinted down the pitch like the nob he is. Pretty sure he made eye contact with me as he realised, his soul was crushed at any rate.

The stickle bricks I had nervously been fiddling with for the last ten minutes got launched into the sofa opposite as a preliminary salvo before I went absolutely f*cking mental, destroying the wooden train track and booting toy cars left, right and centre. Fortunately, the commentary alerted me to the linesman before I could get to my feet so the stickle brick's unscheduled flight was as far as it got and my little one's miniature world lives on.

was about to sob but when the linesmans flag went up it turned to hysterics as i was the only everton fan in the pub i was at in london , the rest were liverpool fans , their reaction was priceless

Shouldnt of been on the pitch to even put it away.
But i thought i was gonna be sick, like literally gonna throw up there and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back