• 30's

• 40's

• 50's

• 60's

• NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember school days of 2005 being gutted it'd been 10 years. Now it's just a sinking realisation it's not happening for a long, long time. Other teams are too good and we are just terrible.

You can see it on this forum with the amount of people who say we should be concentrating staying in the league. They're probably right.

Staying in the league is the priority yes, but I just don't see how losing today helps that in any way.

I don't see any light to suggest things are going to get better any time soon. And we need to get better before we can even think of competing for trophies. Even if we survive this year we'll be in the same place next year. There is no plan for progression and not enough desire to get better.

A loss like today should be seen as totally unacceptable by everyone around the club but this is just the norm now. Losing has been accepted and is just the identity of the club now.

I dont see us being competitive any time soon. I dont think the club are serious about being a top team again either.

Be some crap sponsor's Cup during pre-season somewhere.
We're further away from winning anything now than at any previous point in the club's history.

Cheers Bill and your troupe of well paid monkeys you've inflicted upon us this last 30 yrs.
That's your only achievement.
Gobshites

Staying in the league is the priority yes, but I just don't see how losing today helps that in any way.

I don't see any light to suggest things are going to get better any time soon. And we need to get better before we can even think of competing for trophies. Even if we survive this year we'll be in the same place next year. There is no plan for progression and not enough desire to get better.

A loss like today should be seen as totally unacceptable by everyone around the club but this is just the norm now. Losing has been accepted and is just the identity of the club now.

I dont see us being competitive any time soon. I dont think the club are serious about being a top team again either.

Spot on, mate. Whatever we were in the 80s and for the rest of our history has long gone. Standards were eroded a long time ago and they aren't coming back any time soon.

If we were serious about being a top team, then our manager would be fighting for his life and be on the verge of the sack right now. As it happens, the majority would probably say Dyche is doing a decent job. Just shows where we are and have been for so long.

I remember school days of 2005 being gutted it'd been 10 years. Now it's just a sinking realisation it's not happening for a long, long time. Other teams are too good and we are just terrible.

You can see it on this forum with the amount of people who say we should be concentrating staying in the league. They're probably right.
Concentrate on staying in a league that we're forever destined to be also rans in.

Obviously the financial implications are huge if we go down, but if it wasn't for that then i honestly couldn't be arsed about staying up.

The Premier League is a corrupt stinking pile of bullshit of a league. Hopefully the select scab six form their super league further down the line, perhaps then we can all have a fairer chance at achieving success.

Concentrate on staying in a league that we're forever destined to be also rans in.

Obviously the financial implications are huge if we go down, but if it wasn't for that then i honestly couldn't be arsed about staying up.

The Premier League is a corrupt stinking pile of bullshit of a league. Hopefully the select scab six form their super league further down the line, perhaps then we can all have a fairer chance at achieving success.

yearh stay up
the reasons we need

Status
Not open for further replies.