Where are you sitting/standing at Bramley Moore?

What's your preferred spec at BMD

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Until It's open for people to have a look around it's hard to say. Like for like would probably be behind the corporate in the West Stand.

I would imagine they'd have open days for ST holders/waiting list to help them decide. @RobSpurs did they do this at the new WHL?

I’m going where ever these are so long as they have mains power sockets so I can bring a 240v megaphone for booing.
D36BFA6D-6532-4DC8-B60C-6964FAABA8DE.jpeg

Would love to retain my current view.

But alas years of looking at a monitor for 96 hours a day have left my eyesight failing and I really struggle to see down The Park End clearly, so at some point im probably gonna have to go central and yes ive been to the opticians and he said my eyesight is bad, but he couldnt suggest glasses as it was bad both short and near, it was like he was a YTS or something.

Would love to retain my current view.

But alas years of looking at a monitor for 96 hours a day have left my eyesight failing and I really struggle to see down The Park End clearly, so at some point im probably gonna have to go central and yes ive been to the opticians and he said my eyesight is bad, but he couldnt suggest glasses as it was bad both short and near, it was like he was a YTS or something.
Want to borrow these ?

D0B979B5-C462-41D5-B609-9A81FC8C0384.webp
588212B3-D385-4A83-AE24-4BC10BA47484.webp
3DE5C03C-93DE-493C-853E-0CE05CAEA099.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back