Where do you stand on the manager position going forward?

Where do you stand on Manager Position going forward?

• Total voters
Some of you need to take his name out your mouths - minus the deductions we're a solid, mid-table side after a couple of years of genuine peril.

Ok, it's sunny here and I am on the pivo, but genuinely, turning over the RS at home for the first time in 14 years, safe with games to spare, 3 wins in a calendar week since @Joey66 was a nipper.

My man took Burnley to Europe with Josh Brownhill the key fulcrum in the middle of the park. Behave yourselves or get saddled with another imposter like Tory Frank or that Spanish lad who was only here until a big cloob came in for him.

How can anyone vote for the "I'm very happy" ?? What?? How can you be? He kept us up but we shouldn't have been in the position in the first place! He kept us up last season, he kept us up this season. Great. Football fans have selective memories. Look back at those games since Christmas. Dreadful. Thank Christ for Sheffield Utd and Burnley.

We’re stuck with him regardless of what anyone thinks… who else is gonna come and manage this club ?? We’re a joke and not a very good proposition for anybody
Yes, who would want to manage a big club with an amazing new stadium 12 months away in the richest league in the world , the most watched league in the world and I’d probably quadruple my wages. Yes think you’re right we’re going to really struggle to attract someone

How can anyone vote for the "I'm very happy" ?? What?? How can you be? He kept us up but we shouldn't have been in the position in the first place! He kept us up last season, he kept us up this season. Great. Football fans have selective memories. Look back at those games since Christmas. Dreadful. Thank Christ for Sheffield Utd and Burnley.
Plenty of fickle fans on here, had they done this 13days ago after Chelsea it would have been totally different. The “ I’m very happy “ wound have been well down, as most of them voters were still hiding in their bunkers

I think we have to play this smart. His contract runs to the end of next season. He is a good fit for out current predicament but it did start to look a little hairy. I would not extend his deal until towards the end of next season if he is doing well

You can only vote for the nearest answer to your own opinion.

Anyone who thinks this squad is really top six, needs to give their heads a wobble. We have one, maybe two players of that standard. (Branthwaite and Pickford).

Football fans do indeed have selective memories, I suppose, as I give you Koeman, Benitez and Lampard - he has out performed all three. He has more integrity than all three and a million times more than Allardyce.

Ancelotti and then Dyche since Moyes, no-one else close. When we went on a bad run, sadly it looked like Silva could not stop it, whereas Dyche turned it round. Martinez took one top defence and destroyed it within a season, Dyche has built a defence.

Let’s be clear it is not attractive, but given our league status (without deductions) it is effective. Is this long term, not how we play- no, whilst we don’t have a pot to piss in, it will keep us in the top flight. 71 years and counting.

You can only vote for the nearest answer to your own opinion.

Anyone who thinks this squad is really top six, needs to give their heads a wobble. We have one, maybe two players of that standard. (Branthwaite and Pickford).

Football fans do indeed have selective memories, I suppose, as I give you Koeman, Benitez and Lampard - he has out performed all three. He has more integrity than all three and a million times more than Allardyce.

Ancelotti and then Dyche since Moyes, no-one else close. When we went on a bad run, sadly it looked like Silva could not stop it, whereas Dyche turned it round. Martinez took one top defence and destroyed it within a season, Dyche has built a defence.

Let’s be clear it is not attractive, but given our league status (without deductions) it is effective. Is this long term, not how we play- no, whilst we don’t have a pot to piss in, it will keep us in the top flight. 71 years and counting.
Silva wasn’t given a chance like dyche, he don’t go 14 games without winning dyche was lucky the owner had checked out. And brands wanted to keep silva in the job

Silva wasn’t given a chance like dyche, he don’t go 14 games without winning dyche was lucky the owner had checked out. And brands wanted to keep silva in the job
I agree that Silva was treated badly, but at the time it seemed like he’d lost the dressing room, as well as the crowd.

Never got that impression with Dyche. Maybe we have just become accustomed to it!

Need something between 'im fine with' and 'im very happy with'.

Wouldn't option two be that, if you arent overly happy with the job done but fine with him staying whilst the off the field stuff is so unstable?

I mean I didn't think there'd be people who weren't happy or were meh about his performance this season but ALSO are happy to see him stay on for the next few seasons regardless of our finances/stability ?

I'd have thought two and three covers most people

I was trying not to put too many options

I agree that Silva was treated badly, but at the time it seemed like he’d lost the dressing room, as well as the crowd.

Never got that impression with Dyche. Maybe we have just become accustomed to it!
He’d definitely lost a lot of the crowd,
More that half I would say,
I seen even his stance supporters saying he should be replaced in the summer,
When we were in The bad run and after Chelsea

I think it's a bit extreme to say you cant understand why anybody would be very happy

It's just about how much importance you give to the context around this season....club in the biggest mess it's ever been in our history, points deductions and long periods of uncertainty around them

Points wise much better off. Without deductions we'd have had enough points to be safe this season since a good while back

I voted option two but I understand those who are happy with what they see and see something to get behind

On flip side, while I just cared about staying up and nothing else I can't ignore how utterly crap some of those performances were

Some of you need to take his name out your mouths - minus the deductions we're a solid, mid-table side after a couple of years of genuine peril.

Ok, it's sunny here and I am on the pivo, but genuinely, turning over the RS at home for the first time in 14 years, safe with games to spare, 3 wins in a calendar week since @Joey66 was a nipper.

My man took Burnley to Europe with Josh Brownhill the key fulcrum in the middle of the park. Behave yourselves or get saddled with another imposter like Tory Frank or that Spanish lad who was only here until a big cloob came in for him.

Brownhill didn’t play for them then. They had some decent players like Pope, Tarks, Defour, Wood etc.