Where do you stand on the manager position going forward?

Where do you stand on Manager Position going forward?

• Total voters
How can anyone vote for the "I'm very happy" ?? What?? How can you be? He kept us up but we shouldn't have been in the position in the first place! He kept us up last season, he kept us up this season. Great. Football fans have selective memories. Look back at those games since Christmas. Dreadful. Thank Christ for Sheffield Utd and Burnley.
Thank christ for Sheffield utd and Burnley.... and Luton.... and forest.... and Palace..... and Brentford

I think it's a bit extreme to say you cant understand why anybody would be very happy

It's just about how much importance you give to the context around this season....club in the biggest mess it's ever been in our history, points deductions and long periods of uncertainty around them

Points wise much better off. Without deductions we'd have had enough points to be safe this season since a good while back

I voted option two but I understand those who are happy with what they see and see something to get behind

On flip side, while I just cared about staying up and nothing else I can't ignore how utterly crap some of those performances were
I think at the moment, many are surprised that we beat Lpool and Brentford. Mentally, many (including me) had bypassed that and were looking at the Luton game, and hoping we'd be safe before Arsenal. So, I think we just didn't see it coming. How could we when we've played so badly!

A job as good as this?? A relegation threatened team with repeated points deductions, a squad full of players we can't shift and a budget of about minus 60m a season. How is a great job past we pay 5m a year (he was on 4 at burnley) and we used to be great. Oh and he has to put up with unrealistic expectations and an ungrateful fanbase

This isn't a great job
Unless things are sorted out and some new players brought in, we will be hovering around relegation next year too

He's done a job and one for which he gets handsomely paid. Certainly not the answer going forward but credit where credit is due he somehow managed - eventually - to get a tune out of this abysmal squad. Not wholly sold on it being down to him as it may just have been the players not wishing to be castigated and forever linked with being responsible for taking us down. Nevertheless, we can't overlook the fact that had it not been for points deduction we would have been comfortably mid-table months ago so that, alone, buys Dyche a walk by as our previous managers (with a small 'm') were not placed into the abhorrent situation he has been and, yet, still couldn't put a team of winners together. We will have him for next season and dependant upon the ownership shenanigans and our financial status who knows?

I see a lot of sniping in various threads and a lot of exaggeration of peoples stances, like saying Dyche fanboys or calling people out for being negative about him. So I was curious to see where does everybody really stand on this

Not really looking to start another thread to have the same arguments already going on in the Dyche thread. Just wanna get the numbers on how we all see it, as personally I think it’s a good mix of two of the options with a smaller portion sitting in the other two options

It's not even a conversation to be had. We have an absentee owner who can't get rid of the club quickly enough and the club are back in the PL at least for 12 more months. He's going nowhere until new owners come in, and 777 look like they'll never own the club, so he's going nowhere for the foreseeable future.

I see a lot of sniping in various threads and a lot of exaggeration of peoples stances, like saying Dyche fanboys or calling people out for being negative about him. So I was curious to see where does everybody really stand on this

Not really looking to start another thread to have the same arguments already going on in the Dyche thread. Just wanna get the numbers on how we all see it, as personally I think it’s a good mix of two of the options with a smaller portion sitting in the other two options
He deserves to be given the chance to manage in ‘stable’ conditions and see if he can help the team kick on.

Given the situation that we're in with Moshri/777 and the financial restrictions we've been facing then I think we've done well not to go down in the last two seasons. Going down would have been a further finance related stake in our hearts (never mind the blow to club prestige) so the man that kept us up deserves our thanks and recognition. Until we're on a firm financial footing and are able to spend a decent amount of money then Dyche shouldn't be going anywhere.

I fear that if 777 do complete their takeover then they go for a "marque" manager signing and we get back on the managerial roundabout with all teh problems that creates.