Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Where should we be looking to finish next season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a cup, win one and won't care about the league for now, there's no chance being lower then 7th but we need any cup to really get things moving forward

7th is probably the best we can hope for. Yeah I know we've signed players and we're all excited, but we're still some way behind the 6 above us.

"The best we can hope for" - are you serious ? Even Bournemouth and Newcastle can entertain hopes of 7th place.

Europa League is not going to help our league position, that is a fact. But we have got to believe that top 4, at least, is doable. Otherwise what were all those signings for ?

Final of a cup competition, european places, dry hump the rs at home and at the pit, 50% improvement in away form, that will be sufficient progress for me, although obviously i hope for better!

Without Lukaku I think we could struggle to come 7th.

With a better defense I think we might have a chance at winning a pot. Hopefully it's the Europa league.

We are potentially looking at an entirely brand new starting 11. Transition season this. Having said that I expect us to mount TOP 4 challenge till the final day of the season. We'll be a laughing stock if we spend more than 150m and still struggle to mount a serious challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back