Where will we finish this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gazzaa2

Player Valuation: £15m
Now the window is about to shut and we know what team we'll have, where do you think we'll finish.

I think we could be anywhere from 7th to about 16th. We're a mid table side now, we know things went badly wrong last season but Lampard has largely fixed that now.

Given the starts Leicester have made (top 8 last few seasons) It shows there's a big clutter off teams once you get past the usual 6 with not much between them.

I'd go for about 9th though, we're very mid table. If Moshiri backs Lampard in January we'll push for Europe.

What you got to consider is who will finish behind us, I'd say we have a chance of easy being above Leicester and Bournemouth but who else?
Don't get me wrong I don't fear relegation ,but talk of top 8 or 9 is delusion.
For me about 14th

What you got to consider is who will finish behind us, I'd say we have a chance of easy being above Leicester and Bournemouth but who else?
Don't get me wrong I don't fear relegation ,but talk of top 8 or 9 is delusion.
For me about 14th

Villa look dreadful.

Forest have done what Fulham did a few years ago buying a whole new team. I think we'll be above the likes of Southampton, Brentford and Leeds for starters as well as the promoted teams.

Villa look dreadful.

Forest have done what Fulham did a few years ago buying a whole new team. I think we'll be above the likes of Southampton, Brentford and Leeds for starters as well as the promoted teams.
O yeah Villa HAHA how could I forget them.

Yeah there is a bunch of clubs like us, Southampton and Leeds who will all compete for mid table.

Right now though we're all in the relegation mix and we need points ASAP

I’d genuinely be happy with a cheeky flirt with relegation which fizzles out not much later than February, eventually finishing well clear of the drop around 14th position.

I’m just happy to see consolidation and an improvement on recent seasons, with a much better work ethic, team spirit and stability. I want Frank to be our Manager this time next year so we can get some continuity and consistency, bed in astute signings and have a good foundation to build on as we move to BMD and look to become a lot more competitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.