Where's Naismith Gonna Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't know why Jelavic and Naismith couldn't recreate the synergy they had at Rangers
I was delighted when Naismith came in, mainly because they'd played so well together before

That being said, Moyes rarely played them like that

because that energy was first created in a grim league about the same standard as a 4th division pub league

because that energy was first created in a grim league about the same standard as a 4th division pub league

easy now lol. Jelavic is still a class act. Confidence is just low. He never had an issue with confidence at Ibrox as he was banging in goals for fun and had a fit Naismith laying them on a plate. EPL obviously tougher by a country mile but I think both players can still come good

easy now lol. Jelavic is still a class act. Confidence is just low. He never had an issue with confidence at Ibrox as he was banging in goals for fun and had a fit Naismith laying them on a plate. EPL obviously tougher by a country mile but I think both players can still come good

weve seen jela do it in the prem before he got moyes'd, this season will make or break him at everton. Naismith however is utterly grim, and even the age old evertonian defence of play him behind the striker cant save that, hes beyond dreadful , hes up there with Brett Angel

Fair enough,

but you suggested that just playing for a team in a league lower than the Premier League means you then cannot make it in the Premier League, which is clearly not correct.

not really what I meant, I was saying the reason their chemistry hasn't rekindled is because the league they are playing in now is infinetly superior, so that chemistry cant rekindle as the standard is higher, should have worded it better really

Status
Not open for further replies.