Which Everton player are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownie

Player Valuation: £70m
pic-of-a-question-mark.jpg

An exciting little thread here.

I want honest answers. The question is which player do you associate with the most, personality, footballing attributes, etc. Don't just say your favourite player because you want to be as cool as them. Try to use the current squad, but I'll allow former players as well if you can justify it.

Personally I'm torn between Neville and Jagielka.

the one and only Peter Reid.

i was more of a duncan mckenzie in my prime though, used to get long sleeve shirts and hold the cuffs, nutmeg the local carthorse endlessly and evade the kicks he aimed at me, jump minis and throw golfballs extreme distances.

from the current i would say fellaini on account of once having "big hair" actually j.p.k. in the hair dept. once upon a time, very valderama/gazzas lion mane weave it was

Last edited:

Cant choose any current players because nobody is like Trevor Steven. I, in my playing days played very similar to him, an old fashioned winger that went beyond opponents and put in crosses from the bye-line.

Cahill for me...A little feisty and gets under the other teams skin. Pops up with the odd goal and has a good engine.
Got a game tomorrow...I'll score...I'm sure of it! (y)

I suppose I'm like a bigger and slightly more cultured Ratters.

I say Ratters because in spite of being in pundits parlance 'a big unit' I'm like poo off a digging implement and a bit competitive. Been a while since I was second to a 40:60 ball, never mind 50:50.

Like to think I'm a bit more comfortable on the ball than Kev though, and at 6'2 and 16 st, a bit bigger.

******* ace me (y)

and I'm as modest and aware of my own limitations as Big Vic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back