Choose the better one

• Scuzz

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Kerrang!

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, she's this 15 year old American who thinks the sun shines out her arse. It was on a forum run by an ex-Toffeewebber and we were all having a laugh and we had this thing going that I was a 53 year old perve (hence the myspace :rolleyes: ) Anyway, she took it the wrong way, and actually thought I was some sort of pervert :p

not the most interesting story ever really :p

And they fact she was not very attractive, yet claimed to be the most beautiful girl on the face of the planet. Oh yeah, and she may be retarded (and I mean that in the best way possible :p)

And they fact she was not very attractive, yet claimed to be the most beautiful girl on the face of the planet. Oh yeah, and she may be retarded (and I mean that in the best way possible :p)

But apart from all these things she was really nice lol :p

Nah, she was almost the definition of pretentious

hmm imo scuzz has more variety - plays stuff like in flames, bullet, 36 crazyfists, wednesday 13, hurt, +44, panic cell etcetcetc... aswell as commercial stuff

but, more contemporary, Fall Out Boy, Artic Monkeys, The Feeling, Fratellis, Foo's and Tenacious D whenever I fancy a giggle...
Used to be RATM, Metallica, Nirvana, Chilli's... like I say, mellowing in my dotage, apart from training, when the iPod gets tuned into the 'Golden Oldies' ;)

ooh well heres some big news, dunno if you've heard...

RATM have reformed and are touring this spring!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back