Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Which posters are these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Urban Dictionary we are talking about. A possible reference for @Ashtonian to get his cryptic clues from maybe?

UD in this thread should be treated the same way Daily Fail etc are in the Transfer Rumours threads. If you've never said it or heard it said, then it doesn't count! :p

correct!

Was just thinking "Smith". It can't be Ijjy right?

Yep

If it's me I think we are all going to need an explanation for the Matrix bit!

Agent smith, i.e the matrix agent.

Hope it's you then lol

It is ;)

If it is it calls into serious question his 'clever little one' claim...

considering how long it took people to get the answer, and a second clue, very clever ;) And it was all in the name, ijjy to make mad and smith=matrix.

I'm officially confused...not a clue by the way. Me heads turned to mush.

See above

Still to be confirmed but we can't let a man who struggles with a hacksaw get the better of us all now can we.

It is confirmed haha

Has he been looking up the meaning of everyones name on Urban Dictionary?!

No, just yours ;)

Actually was thinking of someone who had not been done yet and by chance i googled Ijjy and it came up with the urban dictionary definition

I actually thought you picked that name based on the explanation when i read it tbh, thought you would get it quite quickly

correct!

Yep

Agent smith, i.e the matrix agent.

It is ;)

considering how long it took people to get the answer, and a second clue, very clever ;) And it was all in the name, ijjy to make mad and smith=matrix.

See above

It is confirmed haha

No, just yours ;)

Actually was thinking of someone who had not been done yet and by chance i googled Ijjy and it came up with the urban dictionary definition

I actually thought you picked that name based on the explanation when i read it tbh, thought you would get it quite quickly
Care to explain to the group how you knew ijjy was even a word?

Not really what I'd call clever. No one would ever get that just from general knowledge, and the whole game falls apart if we just resort to googling everyones name to get clues/answers, so it's a :yellow: from me I'm afraid!

Care to explain to the group how you knew ijjy was even a word?

Google haha. The smith part was easy, just googled Ijjy and saw what came up. Seeing as though i got a hit on it as a meaning, meant i could use it

Not really what I'd call clever. No one would ever get that just from general knowledge, and the whole game falls apart if we just resort to googling everyones name to get clues/answers, so it's a :yellow: from me I'm afraid!

Aye BUT......if you knew Ijjy meant something or from the matrix reference you went through neo/agent smith/ morphious etc then you are more likeley to then get the answer.

Hence why i have fell down so much on some of the (4, 6) ones as i assume the 4 is blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back