Who do you want as next Everton manager?

Would we get boguht with a lower asking price?

• Yes

Votes: 64 84.2%
  • No

Votes: 12 15.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I have! I understand it's all theoretical, just think its pointless discussing something that may not happen?! That said my choice would be Ian Holloway!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Sorry, carry on.

whats so funny? He has done a good job at Blackpool with very little money, his teams play decent football, and he would be fairly cheap in terms of wages! Also he is a lot more cheery than Moyes!

This could well be right. But no-one has any idea of how PN might approach management. He could be the polar opposite of David Moyes, and attempt to put into practice his ideas from his experience gained at Utd. Don't think he should be judged by his abilities as a player who is nearing the end of his career.

I reckon let Nev help out with the youth team and reserves first...get his feet wet and all that.

A dream team of Gary Megson, Les Parry and Sven Goran Eriksson with Steve Mclaren as their assistant so he can pronounce all the foreign players names with pizzazz.

Status
Not open for further replies.