Who is going to renew their season ticket if Sam is here next season?

Who will renew their season ticket if Big Sam was here next season?

• Yes

Votes: 111 66.1%
  • No

Votes: 32 19.0%
  • Crumbs. The two Sam’s have eaten the cheese on toast option (Fat rats)

Votes: 25 14.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What worries me is that everybody assumes he will save us from relegation if he comes...

At Palace he had Bentecke and at Sunderland he had Defoe as proven premiership strikers; at Everton he has?

At Palace and Sunderland he had good solid defenders that he could utilise...At Everton he has Williams, Jagielka, Keane, Schneiderlin...

He said after the Leicester match that the pivotal point for any team being threatened by relegation is the Festive Season period where you have 15 points to play for in 12 days...he will have only the above to get him those points...

Appointing Fat Sam is not a slam-dunk to avoiding relegation as everybody thinks...

We finished 4th with Marcus Bent up front @Marco Polo

Its about the whole day for me, the bevvy b4 and after with the lads as well as the game, so i will definately renew

Indeed.

Armchair fans don't really dig this.

Going the match is about so much more than the actual ninety minutes.

There is a social aspect to it....the camaraderie is addictive and keeps one coming back no matter what the result or the style of play.

I’m looking on moving next season to upper bullens front few rows near middle or the paddock back few rows near the middle so I’ll be pleased if season ticket renewals are down .

Indeed.

Armchair fans don't really dig this.

Going the match is about so much more than the actual ninety minutes.

There is a social aspect to it....the camaraderie is addictive and keeps one coming back no matter what the result or the style of play.
Usually, I believe that if people are talking about giving up their season ticket then they're looking for a reason to rather than the actual situation.

As @liamefc91 mentioned, the ninety minutes can be the worst part of a day in which the football is only a component of the overall jigsaw.

Living 95 miles from Dublin Airport, and bringing my beloved wife and daughter, one trip to Goodison costs me far more than a season ticket (you can do the maths yourselves). If I was living anywhere near Merseyside I would have be delighted to have one. There are plenty of Dublin based Evertonians that have STs and they have the luxury of being home in time for MOTD on Saturday night.

If you have a ST count your blessings!

What an absolutely stupid train of thought. I for one am unable to afford a season ticket at the moment, however, would have one in a heartbeat regardless whose on the bench.

It could be hans fritzel for all I care.

On my occasional visits, the old lady, despite her flaws, in itself is worth the admission fee.

On big Sam, he wasn't anywhere near my first choice either.

But have to say I've been cautiously impressed with what he's said in terms of psychology, sports science and data analysis. Very progressive. If he only unlocks our mental block against the rs he's done wonders.

The proof will be on the pitch, and if there's signs of progress we should get behind him.

And if not, fine, bin him. Don't buy this garbage that his appointment is a disaster of biblical proportions.

Status
Not open for further replies.