Who Needs to Leave?

Portoman

Player Valuation: £500k
I'm thinking Onana, Harrison (yeah I know he's on loan), Dele, Young, DCL, Keane, Gomez, maybe Gueye.

Let's not pretend that players have performed well - they haven't. Most of the season has been dire.

Gueye isn’t going anywhere for at least one more season.

We will definitely take Harrison on loan again if Leeds are not promoted and he continues to have this option of playing out on loan if that’s what he wants.

There’s an argument for keeping Young due to the utility that is provided by his ability to be a back up in several different positions.

DCL is a difficult one. Do we extend his contract? Do we try and sell him? Or do we wait and see how he performs, and what his fitness is like until January or even this time next year.

I think we should wait and see with DCL. He has another year left, and I think we could leave it until as late as next January to make a decision.

There is a risk that he could potentially leave on a free if we wait too long, but so be it imo, as there is also the risk that he could break down tomorrow and be out for the next nine months.

Doucoure, as expensive as he is, is absolutely integral to how Dyche wishes to play. He will only leave if another club offers serious money for him imo.

Harrison
Onana
Young
Dele
Gomes

Would also be tempted to sell McNeill if we keep Danjuma as loan fee and salaries are less.

Inevitably Thelwell really needs to earn his crust otherwise we will be back in the same position next year.

Gueye isn’t going anywhere for at least one more season.

We will definitely take Harrison on loan again if Leeds are not promoted and he continues to have this option of playing out on loan if that’s what he wants.

There’s an argument for keeping Young due to the utility that is provided by his ability to be a back up in several different positions.

DCL is a difficult one. Do we extend his contract? Do we try and sell him? Or do we wait and see how he performs, and what his fitness is like until January or even this time next year.

I think we should wait and see with DCL. He has another year left, and I think we could leave it until as late as next January to make a decision.

There is a risk that he could potentially leave on a free if we wait too long, but so be it imo, as there is also the risk that he could break down tomorrow and be out for the next nine months.

no we don’t sell our first choice striker that we only have 2 of