Who Needs to Leave?

Doucoure (he’s had his time here and it’s enough)
McNeil (championship player at best)
Godfrey (championship player)
Onana ( don’t see his value even in a better team)
DCL (get as much $$ as we can before he becomes even more useless)

Half this forum who wanted us to go down just to be proved right. They must be gutted, three full seasons of guaranteeing a relegation yet here we are.

Maybe a chance over the next 3 games to have a play around with the full squad and start the summer planning early. Its a very rare luxury for us. I cant see us having any budget unless even if we sell. So more of the same, loans and aging players and all at the last minute after the pre season...
This is so true!

I'm thinking Onana, Harrison (yeah I know he's on loan), Dele, Young, DCL, Keane, Gomez, maybe Gueye.

Let's not pretend that players have performed well - they haven't. Most of the season has been dire.
I agree with them apart from DCL and Gana.
DCL showed in derby the striker that he is and Gana has been very good in the midfield, needs a new contract

Coleman. 3 relegation run ins, 3 'injuries' imagine what would be said about a certain long haired striker if he done that

Wage thief ?

In this case it seems like Coleman is calling the shots...Just makes no sense at all for him to be given a contract offer.

Stadium tours yes, after dinner speaker? Perhaps.

Footballer? No longer.

First person on my list would be that Blert who took 35 minutes to work out how to cut a spotty tree-hugger off our goalpost. That level of incompetence should not be rewarded by continued employment! Bolt cutters! I’d have just waved a bar of soap under his nose and he would have wriggled out of the restraints of his own accord, the specky meff!

The ones that will leave will be exactly the ones we don't want to leave, and the ones we desperately want to leave will end up playing loads of games next season.

Excited for a Coleman/Young right hand side, and a handful of games of Tarkowski/Holgate or Holgate CB with Godfrey LB.

Gonna be a horrible summer where expectations are continously dampened to the point where, despite finishing 20 points ahead of 18th last season, Dyche will have us go into the season (not his fault) once again talking about financial issues, noise and working miracles.

I think DCL will leave and probably go to Newcastle.... unfortunately.
I think Onana will leave and Maupay.
I think Michael Keane could also leave as he is not getting on the pitch at all really and would probably like a new challenge and a longer contract elsewhere.

If these happen then I feel we will not need to sell Branthwaite this summer. I feel keeping him is the big target for Dyche.
The sale of DCL would be a huge loss but he may fancy a new challenge, probably a bigger wage as well. His sale would help our PSR situation as well. I fear his sale is the most likely to happen .

Selling DCL is madness, there is no way we can get a replacement (with our track record of signing promising talent) for the cash we'll get for him. He offers so much more than goals.
He'd want to because he doesn't offer much in the way of goals.