Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see ‘Other’ is leading the pack. Love to know who people have in mind that’s not on that list.
Any manager who has won a football match in the last week or two should definitely be considered for the job. Any manager who has lost a game or two in the same time frame is probably rubbish and should be swerved.

(I'm pretty sure that's how it works with these things?!?...)

I don't doubt Mourinho's winner nature, but if you honestly think he's going to jump ship at Roma where he's been able to put together a side that looks like it's going somewhere, with European football, under what appears to be stable ownership all to come to a club circling the drain, with no real resources, in a part of the country he hated being in, to work for a trigger happy owner and have his trophy count hinging on Mason Holgate and Tom Davies, then I don't know what to tell ya......

I don’t think he would come at all sadly. So you’re right. It’s the hipster sneering towards him I fail against.

Give it Martinez. We need a warm cuddly manager with attacking flair (I think these players would prefer a manager with positivity). Tarkowski and Voady marshalling the back, Martinez would unshackle our attackers and get us playing.

It's Martinez or Gerrard for the fume.

All right all right. I will do it. But on one condition only, You’re not allowed to boo me or the players. Even when we are losing 4 - 0 to Accrington Stanley at half time.

Based on what?

Trophy winner are every club he’s been at apart from Spurs where he had therm in a final he didn’t get to play.

If burning the house down means cup finals then sign me up

But it just wouldn’t mean that for us would it, why do you think it would? Why do you think he’ll just repeat his previous successes at huge clubs with world class players and unlimited transfer funds, at Everton with Dwight McNeil lolloping around the pitch?

But it just wouldn’t mean that for us would it, why do you think it would? Why do you think he’ll just repeat his previous successes at huge clubs with world class players and unlimited transfer funds, at Everton with Dwight McNeil lolloping around the pitch?

I’d always rather have a world class manager in charge of hopeless players than an average manager. Look at what Ancelotti got out of some of this lot. Give me Mourinho at the helm and all the problems that would bring over Sean Dyche any day. I guarantee we’d be better off.

Status
Not open for further replies.