Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to Goodison today for the first time in ages and was astonished by how abysmal the atmosphere was.

I’m starting to believe what the former Watford goalie Ben Foster said about us Everton fans the other month: that we are a gift to the opposition.

Maybe he has a point.

I imagine that constantly abusing and barracking your own players can’t really help.
Of course he was. That's why there's was a massive knee-jerk reaction to what he said. It was a bullseye hit.

Just on today's game: that turns into a 2-1 loss rather than a 1-1 draw pretty much on the bais of the crowd's reaction to a patient build up.

Went to Goodison today for the first time in ages and was astonished by how abysmal the atmosphere was.
Our fan base is very week
I’m starting to believe what the former Watford goalie Ben Foster said about us Everton fans the other month: that we are a gift to the opposition.
We are the 12th man for the team we are playing against.
Maybe he has a point.
He has and others have said it
I imagine that constantly abusing and barracking your own players can’t really help.
They have the club they deserve, I got abuse last season for pointing this out

Utter rubbish.
It’s been a bad day all round so I am very short tempered at the moment.
But this I’m a better Everton supporter than them nonsense is just smug , arrogant , self regarding idiocy.
Tell that to the idiots last season who shamefully harrased those who supported Rafael Benitez when he took the job on, a manager who was doing a better job then Frank on a 1.8m budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back