Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has managed to bring in a defence that looks like it can withstand a challenge, he now has a midfield, while not the best is much better than we have seen for a while, let him bring in forwards who look like they can score not forwards who are cheap to buy.
I have no idea if Frank Lampard will be a success at Everton but I do know we have had one solution to our slide and that solution has been “sack the manager”; that hasn’t worked out too well for us. Let’s sack a few players and give a manager a chance to build something.

He spent over 30 million pounds on forwards in the summer, but apparently they’re so crap that no manager in the world could get them scoring.

So how much more money does Lampard need to spend before we can start expecting the team to score goals?

Our next manager will either be Martinez or Poch but most likely Martinez id only except him if he can work on a loan for Lukaku back, Lukaku played his best football with us and I still think he could come back and do well for us. By the way I am just clutching at straws but I can dream ?

He spent over 30 million pounds on forwards in the summer, but apparently they’re so crap that no manager in the world could get them scoring.

So how much more money does Lampard need to spend before we can start expecting the team to score goals?
Yes and we sold a forward for £60 million so we are down £30 million on talent. If you are going to quote figures try to look at the big picture.

Our next manager will either be Martinez or Poch but most likely Martinez id only except him if he can work on a loan for Lukaku back, Lukaku played his best football with us and I still think he could come back and do well for us. By the way I am just clutching at straws but I can dream ?
I feel pretty comfortable in saying that if our next manager has managed in the PL before they'll be a failure here. We're just not going to find someone whose career is that visible who is good at managing and slipped through the cracks so that we can get them. And I include Poch and Tuchel in that because they'll be spending half the time looking for the next big job. We don't need that again either.

Dream! - You`re talking a nightmare. Did you even watch us under Martinez with his idiotic take on where a goal should properly come from!......and his snooze fest style....and as for that Lukaku O`Ffside fella (don`t know his proper name, i think he played for Ireland once) - no thanks.

Yes and we sold a forward for £60 million so we are down £30 million on talent. If you are going to quote figures try to look at the big picture.

Nobody’s demanding the return of Shearer or Drogba upfront, but the excuse that you are peddling is one in which our forwards are supposedly so bad that expecting them to score goals is such a far-fetched impossibly that not a single manager on the planet would be capable of managing it.

I disagree.

And I would be extremely hesitant about handing over yet another 30 million to a manager that is seemingly wanting to replace the 30 million pounds worth of forwards he bought just a few on the ago, on the grounds that said forwards are so useless than expecting them to score is considered far-fetched.

Keifer Moore was £3million at Wigan, no we brought Rondon in.He went to Bournmouth.
That Crap little outfit from the South Coast.
Weghurst would have come here, nailed on, whos scouting.??

Go ask Carlo if we should give Big Duncan a go.??Ask Sam, not read the article , interview today.

We tried smart arse so called coaches.

Duncan has seen the Worst, worked under the worst.Franks the worst we had, RESULTS!!
The best Carlo!!
If its sack time for Frank, its time to give Duncan a go.
All the so called i know it all fans, simply suck it up.
Lets listen to football people.Carlo, Sam, ex players, if they aint jealous of Duncan.
No another superstar through the door on mega money, down we go.

Unless Pottichino will come, then its him.

Keifer Moore was £3million at Wigan, no we brought Rondon in.He went to Bournmouth.
That Crap little outfit from the South Coast.
Weghurst would have come here, nailed on, whos scouting.??

Go ask Carlo if we should give Big Duncan a go.??Ask Sam, not read the article , interview today.

We tried smart arse so called coaches.

Duncan has seen the Worst, worked under the worst.Franks the worst we had, RESULTS!!
The best Carlo!!
If its sack time for Frank, its time to give Duncan a go.
All the so called i know it all fans, simply suck it up.
Lets listen to football people.Carlo, Sam, ex players, if they aint jealous of Duncan.
No another superstar through the door on mega money, down we go.

Unless Pottichino will come, then its him.

FFS give it a rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.