Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Villa were looking to replace Slippy we were linked with him a lot. Apparently, he wants 20m+ a year salary and the release clause was reported as 25m

That expensive. We are not in that position right now. What about your old manager Smith, yeah we are desperate

That expensive. We are not in that position right now. What about your old manager Smith, yeah we are desperate
I like Smith but he is not PL quality. I do think Dyche would keep u up if u brought him in this week, he also big knows 2 of your first team from Burnley which would be an advantage. To be perfectly honest I would not like Dyche at Villa as his reputation is long ball / Big Sam style. But I love the roll up the sleeves and take no crap attitude which appears to be lacking at Everton. But he is apparently not as long-ball as we all think. I read an interview with him saying that he would play a better style of football if he had the players to do so but he was stuck with a small budget and his objective each year was to stay in the division, so maybe he is not as aligned to Big Sam as most of us think.

We had a small chance of getting a top manager had we removed Lampard in good time, with the last opportunity for doing that being wasted during the World Cup break. I honestly can’t believe we didn’t sack him back then! Managers that require unprecedented mid-season breaks to delay their inevitable sacking are not worth keeping around. They certainly aren’t to be given yet more money to waste in January. Get rid already!

We now have to go after a ‘firefighter’, and from the names available at the bookmakers, I’d choose Dyche over a Rooney circus ?. Dyche at least has a pair of bollox, something that is massively lacking at Everton right now.

We aren’t down yet! There are several other clubs that are just as crap as us. There is still a fight to be had, and Sean Dyche and his big fat ginger bollox may just be the guy we need to win this fight!

It's bizzarre that even after we have basically changed managers once a year for the last decade people in this forum still think the solution is to get a new manager. Some people never learn.

It’s kept us in the league thus far, and I’m quite confident that NOT sacking our recent managers would have brought about relegation already. Lampard is a cack manager and we will go down if we don’t sack him NOW! A change at least gives us a chance of staying up.

We need a manager who doesn't even try to play football because we have no one capable of playing football
Dyche is the natural choice in that sense.

But without a striker or a winger with better delivery (reality check everyone, McNeil was CRAP under Dyche too) then we ain't staying up with that type of manager either.

It’s kept us in the league thus far, and I’m quite confident that NOT sacking our recent managers would have brought about relegation already. Lampard is a cack manager and we will go down if we don’t sack him NOW! A change at least gives us a chance of staying up.
We also need to sign players.

I like Smith but he is not PL quality. I do think Dyche would keep u up if u brought him in this week, he also big knows 2 of your first team from Burnley which would be an advantage. To be perfectly honest I would not like Dyche at Villa as his reputation is long ball / Big Sam style. But I love the roll up the sleeves and take no crap attitude which appears to be lacking at Everton. But he is apparently not as long-ball as we all think. I read an interview with him saying that he would play a better style of football if he had the players to do so but he was stuck with a small budget and his objective each year was to stay in the division, so maybe he is not as aligned to Big Sam as most of us think.
The problem with managers of bottom half clubs is that they persist with trying to play out from the back when most of their players
aren't good enough. They soon lose possession to better players and eventually leak goals. You need to score to win and kicking long will get the ball into attacking areas far more easily and more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.