Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Mike Parry is calling for bringing Dunc back to sort us out (if he's not too exhausted from turning down all those coaching jobs).

It'll be Moyes.

I wanted him to do well, hate changing managers so regularly. The team is crap but still he not getting the best out of these, which I agree is not alot but makes a difference at the end where we finish. The formation change last night was just embarrassing. Brighton who move the well and create chances same formation against city and we could have got something last night. It’s just naivety and hasn’t learned we haven’t not got the players to play his way, which I still have no idea what is way is. Needs to go, I thought his 3 years at derby and Chelsea and the last half of last season he may of learnt but he hasn’t.

Any Manager that's approached will go to the payout page on the offered contract, to see what they'll get. They wouldn't expect to go full term on the contract so might as well see what they'll get when it happens. Of course, our treatment of Managers will weed out the quality applicants so it'll just be a money grab.

I see Mike Parry is calling for bringing Dunc back to sort us out (if he's not too exhausted from turning down all those coaching jobs).

It'll be Moyes.

It won't be. We can't wait that long for West Ham to maybe sack him for us to bring him in. We'll be rock bottom by then

Bill will be desperately hoping leeds beat West Ham tonight which will probably lead to Moyes getting sacked, so we can appoint him without having to pay compensation. He’ll be in Moshiri’s ear about how he gets the club, has unfinished business etc etc.

Just a little side story about Frank

I have been searching through my live videos trying to find footage to show everybody, the live television camera’s didnt broadcast it either unfortunately

But after the Western Sydney Wanderers game one of our lads ran on the pitch and took the security for a bit of a jog… as they got hold of them they were ragdolling him

Frank sprinted from where he was shaking hands with the players etc and got into a huge tussle with two of the massive Polynesian security guards.
Was impressive to see, he shoved them off tried to shield the lad and get him free and wasn’t taking a backwards step. Wasn’t like security were taking it easy either they had no idea who he was

Was nice to see, not saying we should base keeping him on that (i have plenty of other reasons i support him)

Just a note as i haven’t seen anybody talking about it
That’s very very true to be honest and it hasn’t been mentioned , he did well doing that and the lad was getting a proper hiding . The fella was also extremely friendly and generous with his time to travelling blues he ran into , I’m not sure how that transfers to what we saw at Bournemouth or last night though .

Bill will be desperately hoping leeds beat West Ham tonight which will probably lead to Moyes getting sacked, so we can appoint him without having to pay compensation. He’ll be in Moshiri’s ear about how he gets the club, has unfinished business etc etc.
And a deserved relegation will surely follow. It would actually be poetic justice for that charlatan's one and only accidental partial success to be reappointed and take us down to complete the circle of hell that was always on the cards since he took over the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.