Votes: 12 5.1%
  • New Jan signing

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • One of the defensive lads

Votes: 4 1.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
..it wouldn’t surprise me if our leading scorer isn’t at the club yet. I imagine Silva would really like to bring an effective striker in and if the right one is available in January, it could be him.

..it wouldn’t surprise me if our leading scorer isn’t at the club yet. I imagine Silva would really like to bring an effective striker in and if the right one is available in January, it could be him.

Yep. If Tosun doesn't bang them in between now and January the writing might be on the wall for him unfortunately. Especially as he's not Marco's man.

Tosun will need to get 20+ goals this season if we want a good top 6 finish....

We have good options now & better players with more positive game plan....

I honestly don't care if our top scorer gets only 11 goals, as long as all the forwards contribute goals at or about that level and our defence stops leaking stupid goals, we will have effectively replaced our reliance on one striker. This should now be a fun season, after the absolute omnishambles of last season.

I do understand the love around Niasse but I don’t see him banging more than 10. Tosun, on the other hand, I don’t see him banging more than 15.

I reserve my right to disappear into space if they score more than what I foresee.

My predictions are as below:

Tosun - 13 goals/5 assists
Niasse - 9 goals/3 assists
Bernard - 5 goals/10 assists
Gylfi - 7 goals/7 assists
Richarlison - 8 goals/9 assists
Walcott - 7 goals/10 assists

13CAA51F-6C2F-4033-A541-F885E8F06AA9.jpeg

...can’t see him getting game time with the options Silva has available. Indeed, I still wouldn’t be surprised if he leaves the club this month.

He will score more in training than Tony Hibbert did and Marco will have an epiphany!

Tosun has demonstrated to me that he can finish so I think he will end up as our top goal scorer if he gets the service.

In truth with Richarlison, Walcot, Bernard and Naisse I can see the goals being spread around a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.