Who would you replace Lampard with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah cos they're not qualifying from a group containing Morocco and Canada.
If there's a manager that can have the more talented side and lose to a team that stays organized and has pace to burn on the break (Canada) or can get undone by a team with aerial threats and a good set piece taker (Morocco) it's Roberto Martinez.

Too far from the topic now probably but Roberto is a crap manager who is not on my list. I'd probably shy away from anyone with PL experience because odds are anyone with that who wants to come here is total crap.

E8LEXdKXIAEYlth.jpg

In these days of state owned clubs and multi-billion investment funds we need someone who's not afraid to think outside the box and find value where others don't think to look.

Frank is the right man.
We better not be sacking him. This year is rebuild/recover. I hope to end this season in top half, and next in top 6. I hope and expect Frank will lead us back into Europe and the new stadium.

However, if we are 16th or worse with 5 games to go this spring, my support will be less absolute.
I dont think there is much chance we will be finishing top half from what we have seen and also being 7 games from the January window. 4 points from 10th, 4 points from bottom, it could go either way but I dont think he will get the points needed from the next 4/5 games.

If there's a manager that can have the more talented side and lose to a team that stays organized and has pace to burn on the break (Canada) or can get undone by a team with aerial threats and a good set piece taker (Morocco) it's Roberto Martinez.

Too far from the topic now probably but Roberto is a crap manager who is not on my list. I'd probably shy away from anyone with PL experience because odds are anyone with that who wants to come here is total crap.
Oh I wouldn't want Martinez anywhere near the club, Just found it an hilarious shout that he won't get Belgium out the group, when his international record is actually good.

I dont think there is much chance we will be finishing top half from what we have seen and also being 7 games from the January window. 4 points from 10th, 4 points from bottom, it could go either way but I dont think he will get the points needed from the next 4/5 games.
I know I’m an optimist, but it is way too early to give up on this season ending 8-10th. We are where we are without richarlison or DCL (basically all our goals last year) and Coady and Tark have the back line in the best/stable shape in years! Frank has Iwobi playing lights out and I have high hopes of the iwobi, Ghana, onana midfield once they settle in with each other.

My biggest question is can lampard get Gordon back on track or will he be an under performing distraction who had his head turned? (And need to get dcl healthy and firing)

Last edited:

Who is on your list?

Status
Not open for further replies.