Who would you sell at the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think Stones has gone mate,mentally and body language he looks history for us,Navas would improve our squad,he's impressed me when I've seen him admittedly in cameos,Bony would definitely be an improvement on Kone, Mangala?yeah maybe there's another in their squad we could have,Richard Wright come home;)lol

Dario, just about anyone would be an upgrade on Kone :)
Just my opinion mate, but Bony has been a crazy buy for City and looks to have lost his mojo playing a massive second fiddle to Aguero.
Navas has loads of pace and sod all end product and Mangala needs Kompany alongside him or else he looks a liability... and this last opinion is from my mate Paul who is a rabid every-game City fan. He hates Demichelis and Mangala but fears Guardiola will retain one or both at the expense of Kompany who he says is as brittle as bone china.

Stones to the highest bidder, hopefully for 45m. The price has been set at minimum 35m otherwise Martinez will look like even more of a div than he already does.

Then remove all of the dead wood, and we have a fantastic basis for improving the squad massively.

35m for Stones + loads of wages off the books + new TV deal + Mr Moshiri's promised investment = best chance we've had in 30 years to turn our club into something special.

Please let it happen.
I'd agree, but with a caveat : with R Martinez as manager, we have no chance.

Just keep Lukaku & Ross. Then sign the 11 Arsenal players that never started Saturdays game. Oh yes and then Wenger!

Out of contract
Hibbert
Osman
Gibson
McAleny
Pienaar
Grant

Sales
Mirallas
Kone
Howard (gone)
McGeady
Henen

Unpopular decision but i would be open for Baines going as well for £10mil ish. @jinkyali posted something similar....maybe even Coleman as well for the right amount £15-20mil.

Get in some players who can actually DEFEND. Also Jagielka can pipe down in the media as well...hes not got any true leadership skills.

Martinez needs to change the entire defence for me.

Keep
Rom
Barkley
Coleman
Mccarthy
Barry
Del
Besic
Sell eveybody else, either to old or just plain average or overated.
Baines, jags can stay as squad fillers .
Mad that it doesn't seem mad to describe Baines as a squad filler. Has really declined. Was really looking forward to him becoming our Philip Lahm. Remember that failed Bobby project?

Howard is moving back to MLS.

Hibbert, Gibson, Osman and Pienaar (contracts expired in summer thus release).

Definiately will get rid of Kone and McGeady.

7 players off the book at least.

Howard, Ossie, McGeady, Gibson, Pienaar, Hibbert, Kone aaaaaand possibly Mirallas as long as we can get decent money for him and get a boss replacement.

Mad that it doesn't seem mad to describe Baines as a squad filler. Has really declined. Was really looking forward to him becoming our Philip Lahm. Remember that failed Bobby project?
In fairness to him looks like he is still getting over the injury, like jags getting on a bit, but still able to contribute at a decent level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back