Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton are in a potentially precarious position and for that I’d much rather a manager with more experience than just relying on a popular playing career or done alright at Derby. Ideally that new person would still have room to develop and get even better soon.

Thing is mate out the last six four of them did have that experience with multiple clubs - Martinez can argue had it too as he's been in the league a fair whilst, even Silva had decent experience

We have to be a competitive and competently ran club before we can be an elite club. Don is wrong I'm afraid. No elite manager is coming near us at this time and we need to get a reality check.
You’re right, they’re not. But we should go for the best manager available to us.

Not just giving it to Ferguson because he strangled someone once and threw Paul ince on his arse in a derby.

Is anyone stopping to think why the ownership are running at a million miles an hour to get someone in before Saturday?

Why? What is driving them to do it when we have a 2 week break and the ownership have failed 5 x already.

I smell a power grab by Bill to flood the club with more of his mates not in the best long intrest of the club, but his, if the owner has stepped out of the room.
I think its much less interesting than that they're just clueless they thought they could Martinez no problem and so put out a statement suggesting it would be done quickly but now they've found thats not the case so they're running round trying to find someone else its typical of how the club is run.

I’ll be honest I can’t see it being Duncan.

When we travelled to Florida in pre-season he wasn’t allowed into the country because of his criminal record.

Yes it’s only America but for that reason alone I don’t think he gets the job full time.

Just reading that Ryan Giggs’ court case has been delayed until August. Maybe the board can look at bringing him in as interim manager until the summer?

- World class player
- Managerial experience
- Will have good contacts in the game
- Lives fairly local
- Family man

You’re right, they’re not. But we should go for the best manager available to us.

Not just giving it to Ferguson because he strangled someone once and threw Paul ince on his arse in a derby.
Your last 10 words made me smile regardless of the point being made so it's a like from me ?

I think he should get points for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.