Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have a limited influence, Chelsea don't buy because of who the manager currently is as they know it's very likely within two years it'll be a different guy.

You think Tuchel pushed for Lukaku as an example?

They may have limited input but to say they have no say is nonsense.

Hiya chaps as an outsider looking in on this forum doesn't anyone fancy Sean dyche? A steady Eddie done a good job for a few years now on an absolute shoestring deserves a chance at a bigger club...could be your next David Moyes.....

One potentially interesting note on Lampard and his defensive set up - Lampard did not like Rudiger and had essentially frozen him out. Which seemed like a sensible decision at the time, as he was still playing a bit brainless. To be fair he started to come back into frame in a big way before Lampard was fired, but it's clear that Tuchel is the one that has brought out the best in him. It begs the question - why wasn't Lampard able to get something out of Rudiger? Lampard deserves plaudits for his work in developing Mount and James, but I wonder on Rudiger. Was it personality thing? Is he better at developing younger players?

I am intrigued by Lampard because it seems like he will have learned a lot in this first major job, and could apply those things to his second one. I think for me that's the main reason I'd have him over Rooney (if considering just the two of them).

Also, it's a bit stupid to speculate because of the situation we find ourselves in right now, but Lampard has already had his top 4 job at Chelsea, whereas Rooney would no doubt be hired by United if he succeeds with us.
Think there was rumours about a certain group (clique) of players and Lampard having literally zero communication with each other, hence why Cech was brought in kinda in an intermediate role between the two to create dialogue

I think we can safely say we’d have quite a few more points had he been in charge all season. We’d be bored to death like, but that would have been nothing compared to what I’ve watched in the past 3 months.
I don't think we can safely say that at all! The football under BFS was as bad as we've seen lately. People have short memories.

Hiya chaps as an outsider looking in on this forum doesn't anyone fancy Sean dyche? A steady Eddie done a good job for a few years now on an absolute shoestring deserves a chance at a bigger club...could be your next David Moyes.....
Welcome...Now why did we not think of that?? :oops:

We have to be a competitive and competently ran club before we can be an elite club. Don is wrong I'm afraid. No elite manager is coming near us at this time and we need to get a reality check.

Yeah we tried the whole jumping from a mid table basket case to an elite club overnight thing with Ancelotti. It didn’t work, we finished mid table. It doesn’t work.

Status
Not open for further replies.