Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not having these Rooney shouts. Yes he’s doing well in difficult circumstances at Derby, but there’s not really any pressure there. After the points deduction they pretty much resigned themselves to relegation, so anything else is a bonus to them.

Coming into Everton now is a totally different situation, and it’s not the time to take a chance on someone so inexperienced.
but where are you on Rooney compared to Frank Lampard ? If we go for a less proven manager it has got to be Rooney over Lampard any day. Nothing suggesting Lampard will cut it here. I rather have a guy passionate about the club who also wants to work with Duncan

but where are you on Rooney compared to Frank Lampard ? If we go for a less proven manager it has got to be Rooney over Lampard any day. Nothing suggesting Lampard will cut it here. I rather have a guy passionate about the club who also wants to work with Duncan

I don’t know who should be next, but defo not any of those 2

Lucien Favre.

He plays youngsters. He plays front-foot football so that the defence are not constantly bombarded and his teams can actually play with the ball.

He's available.

He would also be an ideal placeholder while the DoF comes in and then you build from there.

The guy who done a runner at the last minute leaving Palace in the lurch.

Sounds just the right guy to take on this difficult job!!

The guy who done a runner at the last minute leaving Palace in the lurch.

Sounds just the right guy to take on this difficult job!!
Yeah, he decided he didn't want Palace and stuck to his initial decision to go and take a break from football.

He'd be my first target as he's available. I think there's better managers but they aren't available right now, and we need a quick solution who is at least a manager that has ability in 2022, and could improve us short term and long term (long term being 2.5 seasons)

Rooney is not passionate about this club.

What if United need a a new manager in a years time? Does he go there again?

Status
Not open for further replies.