Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You brought up the playing for england.. not me ?‍♂️
I was referring to Rooney experience, couldn’t really do that with Duncan playing for Scotland because he hardly did. I couldn’t care if the new manager came from the moon as long as he looked like he cared about our club, the recent managers just haven’t one bit all they have done is dragged us down further.

I think our squad fits the old Wolvesanager and he does double training sessions which is what we need

But thank God the pig is en route

His Eintracht work makes him look a fairly good option for us. He weirdly was at one of our games watching a couple of years ago. Bring a blue home.

He did great at Monaco for me too, there was a piece on BBC quite recently questioning whether Monaco made the right decision.

Bayern was a bridge too far, too soon. He’d have the hard working and that’s what matters for me. Hopefully it wasn’t just Bobic pulling the strings at Eintracht, but feel he’d be an excellent fit.

We haven't much to lose - other than relegation - and with a squad coming to full fitness I think we'll avoid that with a new manager bounce.

I'd be happy to see Rooney given a shout. He clearly still loves Everton and it would be a labour of love for him. Amazed with how he's kept Derby together despite the upheaval there.
It would actually be a shame for Derby to lose him to us, but I don’t think he couldn't turn us down. Managing us must be his dream, but if he does come here I hope it’s isn’t to early for him, but you have to take opportunities in life, if he does well here he keeps his job simple as that.

He did great at Monaco for me too, there was a piece on BBC quite recently questioning whether Monaco made the right decision.

Bayern was a bridge too far, too soon. He’d have the hard working and that’s what matters for me. Hopefully it wasn’t just Bobic pulling the strings at Eintracht, but feel he’d be an excellent fit.
Also he would want a big transfer budget, leave him unemployed

There are options our there who will make us better . Every appointment is a risk. Wolves appointed someone in the summer who people knew little about and they have improved a lot. Palace took a punt on Vieira and @Alan Whittle might confirm but they have also improved a lot.
Problem for us is those making the decisions are very poor at them
Viera was always going to be a good manager, I could see that along time ago.

It would actually be a shame for Derby to lose him to us, but I don’t think he couldn't turn us down. Managing us must be his dream, but if he does come here I hope it’s isn’t to early for him, but you have to take opportunities in life, if he does well here he keeps his job simple as that.
Managing United would be his ‘dream ‘
We’d be a stepping stone,

I dunno, I think he values his Chelsea legend status too much to go to spurs or Arsenal so where else would he leave us for, West Ham are currently doing better but they’ve never been better than us long term.

As a southern Evertonian I think the ‘southerners not hacking it up north, thing is a bit old fashioned. Especially in football nowadays when they’re gonna be living in a mansion wherever it is they’re based.

You honestly believe Lampard would choose Everton over West Ham, Spurs, or Arsenal?

Loyalty does not exist in football. IMO, it would not be about how long he stays but how soon he leaves. Similar to us signing Lukaku, leaves the pitch and immediately wants to know the Chelsea score and when he's gonna sign for them again

Status
Not open for further replies.