Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. You are spot on. But we still managed to stay in the top division. Benetiz would have seen up relegated. Wouldn't have liked to see where Beneti z would have had us after another 19 games. But I'm not going to quibble about a few points either way. Benetiz was awful. A just awful appointment from the off.
What if Benetiz had lost game 20. Then game 21. Then game 22. And 23. And so on. How would his record have looked then? All conjecture I know. But where was our next win coming from?

And I did state that previous managers were also awful. but this stint from Benetiz just for me seems worse.
The fact that he couldn't bring himself to turn things around. He could have . But he just didn't seem to try. What was that 5 at the back in one match all about. With Coleman playing at LB. That was awful. A school boy with some football knowledge could have sorted that mistake out.

We are not blessed with many top top players. But anyone could have replaced Rondon. Benetiz didnt. And why persist with a two man midfield. And Coleman. We now have two others for that position. And Keane.

Walker...Smith and Moyes had bad runs of forn. Two got booted out. And rightly so. Moyes managed to turn around his terrible start to one season. I still think that Benetiz would have turned nothing around.
All conjecture I know. But we will no doubt be better off without Benetiz.
How could we be any worse.
How could we be any worse, was that not the point of my reply, worse in 2 previous seasons, also what if under Benitez every match was won, what then ?

Its a quoted article from The S*n mate.
Express and the scum . I would rather read RAWK .
The Esk reckons the club is only worth about a third of what Mosh has paid out so unless a buyer wants to pay at least 500 million , it's not going to happen . For better or worse .
The club won't be worth anywhere near 600 million until we move.

Hoping for an appointment that’s totally out of the blue, somebody not mentioned in the media or by the super ITK’s that linger around Football forums.
The one which surprises me for lack of rumours is Mancini - got all the credentials, good man-manager, able to sort the wheat from the chaff and quite possibly available if Italy crash out of the play-off stages of the WC.
The one that intrigues me as I know pretty little about is Niko Kovac - from what I’ve read that just seems like a natural fit.
The one that frightens me is Mourhino. Also Nuno.

Status
Not open for further replies.