Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's washed out now, he failed at UTD and failed at Spurs, no idea why you would want him, as Carlo & Benitez have taught us, a glowing CV is worth nothing when it comes to Everton

Rather Lampard at least he'll wanting to prove he can cut it in the Prem and don't think he was given fair time to prove it at Chelsea considering the amount of players he brought in his second season which Tuchel then took to win a Champions league
Not really thought of it before but the next job Lampard takes, and he will get one, he must perform otherwise a big knock to his credibility. So you would imagine he would at least be trying

That's certainly a valid interpretation.

I just see it differently. I think we sounded him out, he said "on a short term basis" to allow him to manage the world cup. Belgium said no.

I cant see much sense in the club only wanting him for a short period of time. As you know, he does a lot of his work over a period of time, hes not just an Allardyce shock jock type.

You look at what hes doing more broadly for Belgium football, and I do think he would make an excellent DOF.
I never thought of Martinez as DoF, but it is a good idea. I really don't want him back as manager, but I could see him in that role - as long as he has absolutely nothing to do with either fitness or defensive coaching!

Not really thought of it before but the next job Lampard takes, and he will get one, he must perform otherwise a big knock to his credibility. So you would imagine he would at least be trying
Surely that's not the bar we're setting!

Do you live your life holding grudges against everyone you dont agree with on something?

Bit weird how you and others cant get over any poster who dared back the previous Everton manager.

Some on here support Bill Kenwright
Some on here liked Martinez & Silva who were no better than Benitez.

Who's really arsed its football not life and death. Very strange.

…no, not normally. The criticism of Everton fans went beyond opinion.

Kovac had one brief mention in one article, and has since completely disappeared. It won’t be him, imho.
Kovac seems to be 2+2 journalism. He's out of work, so let's add him to our speculative lists.

No noise from anyone getting inside track from the club to include him; he may be on the interview 'list' but at present it's mere speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.