Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should Potter even consider coming to Everton? A club that one week sells Digne due to conflict with the manager, and the next week fires the manager. A club that wants change, but where neither the owners nor the supporters are willing to deal with the immediate consequences that this entails.

The opening question of any interview has to be ‘how many players would you have in centre midfield. If the answer is anything other than 3 then that person should be ruled out.
Can’t believe Ferguson and Baines couldn’t see this before today or even change it during the game. It costs us every week. Overrun and can’t get hold of the ball. Outdated and too easy to play against.

I don't know who would sort this out. I feel for Dunc from the quotes after the game it seems like he's like us he just doesn't know what will fix it. I don't know if Potter will be strong enough don't know Kovic myself so I don't know. What I do know is we're in trouble. We can't buy a win. And some people just don't understand why fans say sack the board or put a banner 22 years time to go Bill. I mean really?!

Don't really think we can do much but pray we don't go down this season, regardless of who we bring in I think damage is done and we just have to hope we enough quality and get lucky with injuries. What we can do is actually take steps to ensure this [Poor language removed] doesn't keep happening. Moshiri needs to Bring in someone like Ashworth from Brighton and let him make the footballing decisions and a hungry progressive manager who would.be willing to prove and commit to building something with the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.