Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Announce Frank.
0_SHAMELESS.jpg

I would only offer any of the candidates the job for this season. Prove themselves and then we can talk in summer. Fed up of failures walk away with millions

All of the experts with ‘inside knowledge’ we’re saying he was Moshiri’s man via Kia Joorabchian and that it was over the heads of the board

…..all the while it was Bill.

Lessons to be learned

This sort of unnecessary negativity is just not needed at this sort of time. An absolute storm has been whipped up against Pereira when on paper his CV isn’t that much different to what Silva’s was at the time (trophies in Portugal, relegation in a decent league, success in Greece), yet the reaction to him has been overwhelmingly negative and when things are just made up to make its sound worse then its even less helpful.

All of the experts with ‘inside knowledge’ we’re saying he was Moshiri’s man via Kia Joorabchian and that it was over the heads of the board

…..all the while it was Bill.

Lessons to be learned
There are no 'experts.' Just people trying to make themselves appear ITK about the running of the club by putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5.
Most of these so called experts have no more idea than my *Aunt Fanny.

*She's stuck a fiver on Lampard BTW

Whilst I don't see the Pereira appointment being as bad as some are making out, Lampard is a manager who can unite the fans. He'd get 100% backing from day 1 from the fanbase (even though he wouldn't be my preferred appointment), whilst Pereira will be starting on the same foot as Benitez.

This sort of unnecessary negativity is just not needed at this sort of time. An absolute storm has been whipped up against Pereira when on paper his CV isn’t that much different to what Silva’s was at the time (trophies in Portugal, relegation in a decent league, success in Greece), yet the reaction to him has been overwhelmingly negative and when things are just made up to make its sound worse then its even less helpful.

The situation is a little more pressing now than when we hired Silva, I would argue.

Status
Not open for further replies.