Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Still think Kia will get his way and it’ll be Pereira but desperately hope I’m wrong. If the club really were put off by the graffiti and the Sky chat there wouldn’t be any need for more interviews.
We all are mate, man is an utter parasite that makes even Bill look good, the Iranian Nutter is too dumb to see it though

Lampard might be fine for this season, the opportunity cost of getting him in now is that if somebody better becomes available in the summer then we'll miss out.

Without the Chelsea machine behind him is he going to do much of note ? I guess we'll see. I suppose ultimately I just hope he could see us through to the summer to get more time to sort out the mess - maybe with a DoF in place too.

After reading that Moshiri wants Pereira, and only pulled back on the appointment because of fan protests, you just know he’ll do the nonsensical and employ him anyway to do his mate Joorabchian a favour. Huge moment for the club and I’ve no confidence he gets it right after Benitez.

I just don't see what Lampard is going to offer
He gave opportunities to Mount, James, Tomori and Abraham, 2 were retained in first team matters by Tuchel and were integral parts of the England squad, the other two now play in Serie A for two of the big 6 teams

Status
Not open for further replies.